Due to a staff member retiring, a Governing Body post has become available at DPHS.
We are seeking the services of an enthusiastic, energetic and experienced Estate
Manager to manage and oversee the day-to-day running of the DPHS campus and off-
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Oversee all aspects associated with the upkeep, maintenance and general running of the DPHS School grounds, buildings and extended campus as a whole.
- Manage and lead the staff members who work in the following areas of estate support on the DPHS campus, general estate maintenance; facilities and equipment maintenance; pool control and maintenance; the overseeing of gardens; and the general cleanliness and functional appeal of the grounds; sports facilities and buildings.
- Will work closely with the School Management in order to plan for and co-ordinate any upcoming sporting fixtures, cultural happenings and events, and other more general school functions.
- Will co-ordinate and cost a variety of building, plumbing, electrical, woodwork and welding repairs.
- Oversight of contractors/service providers in relation to the delivery and management of projects.
- Lead measures and initiatives which will positively contribute to the enhanced safety and security of the school.
- Estate or facilities management would be advantageous.
This full-time position will be available from 1 January 2024.
Applications with a covering letter, C.V. and the names and contact details of two referees should be sent to the Headmaster at email@example.com
Only suitable qualified and experienced applicants will be considered. Closing date for applications is: Wednesday 6 September 2023.
An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or an appointment. Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will
result in the applicants disqualifying themselves from consideration. DPHS reserves the right not to proceed with filling the post.
Should you not be contacted within two weeks after the closing date please consider your application as unsuccessful.