At DPHS we understand the convenience of utilising WhatsApp Groups as a communication tool with parents. However, WhatsApp does not fall into the realm of official communication channels endorsed by the school and so we would like to suggest the following guidelines and etiquette be followed to ensure this tool is utilised effectively without raising issues for those involved and the school at large.
• This year, class group-chat (WhatsApp) will be a BROADCAST ONLY group.
• It is used for school and school related matters; not community posts.
• Messages are not sent after 6pm or before 6am.
• Any personal issues or questions that apply to a single child can be sent to the school and not the class mom. All the DPHS staff email addresses are available on the D6.
• Always check the D6 or email for official notices from the school.
• Trust your son with the information that his teacher has shared during the class or via the homework book.
If you would like to volunteer or nominate a to be a class mom this year, please complete the Google Form before the 31 January 2023.